BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 8 January 2011

Birthday Cards

I have made a start on this years birthday cards.  Still many to go!

A nautical theme card.  I love the Magic Motifs range - which allow you to put a sticky pattern down, that you can then fill it with any glitter you like.  On this I've used a boat and a seagull.

A customer at work is turning 90 next week, so I made her this simple balloon card.

The flower in the middle is made out of small beads, and sparkles really nicely.  The background paper has an elegant swirly pattern and it's finished off with leaf and flower embellishments.

  A card for any gardening fan.  The paper was too nice to stick anything over it, so I let it speak for itself and just added some flowers and a watering can to finish it off.

6 comments:

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Fab cards - I love the gardening theme paper, could you tell me where you got that from please?

dragonllew said...

Fab cards

Jazabelle said...

Thank you both!

The paper is from a Forever Friends 'Just For Him' set. I like the set for the images like this, and they have a football one and a couple of stripy design. But a lot of them have Forever Friends bears on them, and so you can't really stick anything else on, so they're a bit wasted.

Marg said...

You have been busy! Lovely cards all.

Addams said...

Lovely cards, well done on making so many!

Sarah said...

Lovely cards! You've been rather busy crafting, you should enter some blog challenges ;-)